Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Psalm 119M Regeneration

It is Your restorative process that is the righteous work of accomplishment within my rational being: my identity cherishes and preserves it.

Your transparency of counsel and enlightenment of Your Word is what gives understanding to my issues: this distinguishes my perception of ignorance and naivete.

My speech reveals my transparency and motivations: I aspire to Your Word.

I respect the compassion of Your traditions; I give honor to Your definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character.

This position, individuality, and character is established and stabilized within Your Word; I will not enable the carnal ego to govern within me.

Enable me to release this carnal stress and unjust gain within mankind: I need the practical guidelines for my attitude and behaviors from Your Word.

I need Your acceptance and endurance to enlighten me; teach me Your Word as the guide for my life.

I do not want the troubles of living to overwhelm me with grief; carnal thinkers will not keep, study, or obey Your Word.

No comments: