Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Psalm 89 Obedience

I acknowledge the need of Your kind rebuke and merciful reproach Lord: teaching and learning about Your holy character and Your Word give stability, trust, and truth to this generation.

I need Your compassion and forgiveness developed within my rational being: the need for Your trust and truth will directly give enlightenment to my self-esteem.

You Lord have given me Your commitment of transparency and have sworn Your loyalty to Your beloved chosen.

Your seed is established in the mind of Your people and will validate Your authority in us for this generation. Stop and think about that.

Our enlightenment through Your love will proclaim the stability, trust, and truth of Your presence within Your chosen.

Who can be equal or even resemble the glory of You Lord? Who among the builders of the family name has the strength of You?

Lord You appointed this time to me, there is no other support system than You. I love the stability, trust, and truth that surrounds You.

Only You are the power that takes the instabilities of my life and produces maturity: when anxiety appears within my emotional being, You help me to subdue it.

When insolent attitudes and behaviors appear, You humble my strong will; it is You who helps diffuse the acts of hatred that could wound the believer or any relationship I have.

I cherish the enlightenment that is mine through Your Word, from it comes confidence; You establish counsel and instruction to any who would study.

The peaceful judgment of the truth brings a quiet formative process for Your will within me: when life is overwhelming I may rejoice in being secluded in the definite and conspicuous position of faith, the mark of individuality within my dynamics and Your honorable character within my motivations.

You are a powerful warrior for my mental well-being: strong are the abilities of service in truth toward me.

My mind is reinforced by the vindication through transparency and determination: Your kind guidance and validated trust in us is obvious. I need Your acceptance, endurance, and reason within my rational being.

I am aware of my honest motivation and comprehend the behavior I display: this reveals the truth of Your acceptance in Your Word for my life.

It is Your definite and conspicuous position of faith within my thinking, mark of individuality within my dynamics, and honorable character that I must walk and rejoice in daily: the call of transparency will then become a natural part of my dynamics.

It is Your acceptance that give me the boldness to serve Your people; it is in Your approval where my strength is felt.

You are my defense and vindication; You, the holy God of Israel are my Counselor.

I have a mental perception of this responsibility that You have chosen for me; the nurturing required to be delivered to Your people for courage. I am chosen for this service.

You have given ability to Your beloved; I am Your servant. It is You who anoint with oil for service for Your glory.

It is You who confirms my ordination and directs my service to You, not mankind: the power of my strength comes from Your encouragement.

The acts of hatred within the carnal mind of mankind will not lead me, but pull me astray; nor the depression or humiliation of mankind will cause my service to cease.

You Lord will stop those who cause anguish and who have hidden agendas of hatred or jealousy, they will be victims of their own abuse.

I put my trust and compassion in You and You alone: I will give honor to Your definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character.

I choose and embrace Your ability within this service You have called me to; also with the instability of this life You will be my strength of enlightenment.

You have revealed Yourself to me, You are my Father; my security and strength of my call to transparency.

It is You who appointed me as the first born, the enlightenment and counsel of confidence within this generation.

It is Your acceptance and support that esteem me always, it is Your transparency that establishes me as faithful.

It is You Lord that enables the commitment of maturity through endurance; I carry Your mantle of enlightenment through this season.

It is the choice of the builders of the family name to accept or reject this instruction given; it is their choice to fail or mature. Being governed by divine law is a privilege.

It is the attitude and behaviors that reflect Your Word; Do they not see or are aware of Your Word?

You can punish rebellion with correction; the perverseness can be wounded by their conceit.

None-the-less, it is Your kind rebuke and merciful reprimand that will not be removed from me, nor will Your stability or truth fail me.

Your call of transparency will not profane itself nor disguise the attitudes or behaviors, but reveal them within my natural boundaries for correction.

You Lord swore a commitment to me and I to You; that will not fail or deceive Your people.

Your maturity endures forever, Your mantle will be illustrious before me.

Your light Lord is my stability and validation forever; I am Your trusted witness of enlightenment. Stop and think about that.

Even through this knowledge, I continue to provoke Your anger and reject Your rebuke and teaching.

I reject the responsibility to the call of transparency and the wounds that come with the call of separation: this causes my confidence to fail.

I am divided with all this comprehension of Your Word, it ruins my defense mechanism, restraint, and support system.

Anytime I resist, obstruct, or deny this attitude and behavior change I damage myself: these motives are obvious to those who are close to me.

Now the anguish, trouble, and distress increase; when I compensate with acts of hatred toward mankind I only hurt myself.

I have lost all my incisive perception, nor do I accomplish anything but hostility.

The call of transparency has ceased, and the mantle of Your confidence is rejected.

My season of success and blessing are curtailed by my own confusion and shame. Stop and think about that.

How long Lord will I conceal my own blindness from myself? How long will my own anger burn my own blessing?

I know and can recall how transient my rationality is: I wonder is all mankind full of this destructive attitude? Stop and think about that.

Lord, I need Your kind rebuke and compassionate reprimand; Your commitment of stability and truth to enable Your beloved to walk through this time of anguish.

I want to be remembered by my naked transparency; how can I possibly change the disgrace of attitudes and behaviors within mankind, or the leadership if I don't start with me?

These acts of hatred against You, mankind, and myself exposes all the carnal motives within me Lord; wherewith I have shamed my relationship with You. Blessed be the Lord for evermore. So be the truth!

No comments: