Friday, April 23, 2010

Psalm 132 Contentment

Lord, identify me as Your beloved; I have many concerns today.

I make my commitments known to You, I use self-control when I make promises.

It is true, that I earnestly try not to enter a dwelling or sleep at night;

I am not apathetic in thought nor lazy in my carnal nature,

I purpose to be in the presence of You, in the shelter of Your control.

I desire to be obedient and truly mature: I can only acquire this from Your confidence and strength in me.

I will go to Your quiet place: I worship You and will be established.

Accomplish in me Lord Your peace: You are the security of my strength.

Enable Your leadership to be covered in Your righteousness: and enable Your chosen to be bold in service and worship.

I am Your beloved servant, do not omit me from Your acceptance and anointing.

You are complete and thorough in the work of stability within Your beloved; I would not change a thing; Your presence is my reward, Your protection is a new beginning of faith for me.

I am a builder of the family name who guards and observes Your Word, this restoration process is complete for this generation, in You our protection is for a lifetime.

You Lord have tried this conspicuous guiding pillar: I am established as a person with tenacity.

You are my comfort right here where I live; You are my choice for support.

I welcome Your sustenance: You satisfy my deprivation with the nurturing and nourishment of You Word.

I am surrounded with Your godly leaders of transparency: I rejoice with Your chosen.

You are the power of growth to this beloved one: I am esteemed by the enlightenment of Your anointing.

The acts of hatred within the carnality of mankind causes shame to my witness: I will dedicate myself to worship.

No comments: