Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Psalm 119L Thinking

I despise my carnal thinking: Lord I love Your Word.

You are my defense mechanism and the security that hides my weaknesses; my hope is in Your Word.

I will not associate my behaviors of those who chose to be wicked: I will keep Your Word as my value system.

Continue to establish and secure me in Your Word, this is my restorative nourishment within my rational being: I will not be ashamed of these expectations and hope.

Strength and support my thinking process, then I am secure: I will respect and honor Your Word continually.

There are those who disrespect Your Word; but they are frauds who's lifestyle is ravaged with vanity and lies.

Their thoughts will cause failure within their attitude of self-confidence, they walk in guilt: Your truth is the restorative process and I love it.

I do get insecure when I think of offending You: I do get fretful of the judgement that is in Your power.

In You Lord I am determined to accomplish justice within my thought processes: do not enable the thoughts of deception and fraud to overwhelm me.

My knowledge is complete because of the transparency of Your truth, Your Word is my righteous cause.

Accomplish Your will within Your servant according to Your kindness; teach me Your practical rules for guiding my life.

I want and choose to be Your child; give me understanding that way I will ascertain by seeing Your restoration within me.

The season You have assigned to do this work within me is now: I will not frustrate this work by rejecting Your Word.

I respect and admire Your truth above wealth and acceptance of carnal mankind; I treasure Your Word above anything mankind esteems valuable.

I understand the value of Your Word and its righteous cause within me; I will detest the attitude of deception and fraud; it is a lifestyle of vanity.

No comments: