Friday, April 16, 2010

Psalm 114 Stability

When You established me as a part of the believers Your ability within me went beyond my own expectations of myself; You established my self-control that was a blessing to my identity.

I celebrate with thanksgiving in Your sanctuary, You give the believer a power to believe within themselves.

I outgrew unstable behavior and gained discernment: I also denied any chance of regression to have control over my emotional well being.

Your enlightenment through Your Word is a strong support system for my health; my expectations are common to Your abilities within mankind's carnal nature.

I was tired of the unstable carnal behavior within my life, who helped me walk through this disorder? Who helped me overcome control issues and from slipping into regression?

Your Word is my enlightenment, Your presence is my strong support system. This experience is common among believers.

My anxiety is now Your confidence, my rejection is now Your acceptance; my instabilities is now Your stability within my rational being.

It is You Lord who converts strength from apathy, and changes my inspiration into a source of satisfaction.

No comments: