Saturday, April 24, 2010

Psalm 138 Thanksgiving

I worship You Lord with my entire being: intellect, will, and emotional reality; because You are the only God that I recognize in my existence, I praise You.

Your intelligence humbles me, I revere Your definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character; I love being established in Your stability, Your Word matures me because of Your position, individuality, and character.

I am exposed to any season You deem appropriate to strengthen boldness, power, and security to my reality.

Your Word is the knowledge of all the counsel I need; I am confident and determined that Your Word is my guide.

Yes, true knowledge gives expression through my lifestyle and is revealed in attitude and behaviors: maturity and nourishment comes from You and Your Word.

You are our preeminent Counselor who gives respect to those who are humbled, depressed, and have poor self-esteem issues; unless we ask, He observes those from a distance.

You are the reason that I can get through any anguish or trouble: it is You who nurtures me; You extend Your power and direction against the acts of hatred, it is Your means through Your Word that strengthen and nurtures me.

Lord complete the maturity season You have started in me: I will not abandon Your work or direction that You have for me. My trust is in You.

No comments: