Friday, April 9, 2010

Psalm 96 Openness

My repaired attitude and behaviors will be a song of delight to the Lord, the reoccurring issues of my life are finished: Confidence is my new song to You Lord.

This new song is an act of adoration to Your definite and conspicuous position within my spirit, mark of individuality within my soul, and honorable character within my carnal nature; a revelation of every growth stage I go through.

This will declare Your glory to all nations; Your accomplishments and motivations are for anyone willing to participate.

Your intelligence and transparency is the most prized gift with the exception of salvation; I reverence Your ability to work in my life.

Anything that I would value above Your supremacy becomes a vain idol; and You provide enlightenment so that might not happen.

Honor and excellence find favor in You; boldness, security, and strength are Your established blessing to me.

I give all glory and honor to You Lord; chosen families of this given society give all glory and honor to Your security and strength within us.

Entrust the Lord Your God with devotion and honor to His definite and conspicuous position within our spirit, mark of individuality within our soul, and honorable character within our carnal nature.

This is my commitment: to enter into Your protective and fortifying lifestyle that You have designed for me.

I worship You Lord in honor of Your wonderful holiness; I give reverence with acts of confidence You have given me.

Challenging this society with Your Word is not easy, but You reign in counseling. The secular world has established itself, it does not waver, but You direct me with the integrity that only Your righteousness can give.

Enable Your enlightenment to rejoice and Your confidence to be overjoyed within me, disengage any unstable behavior or attitude that is a hindrance.

I am overwrought with Your ability within me; all my strength is in display of my joy in You.

I will manifest this before You Lord, because You vindicate my confidence; You condemn self-righteous attitude and behaviors. Your stability is with Your people.

No comments: