Saturday, April 24, 2010

Psalm 137 Grief

Because of the grief ar this confusing time I am rushed to do and think of the realities of this situation; I want to give up, Yes even whine. But I do remember that You are my guiding strength Lord.

I have lost some of my expression of faith today but did not lose any security over it.

Duress can cause a restraint of attitude and behaviors; stress can cause abuse that suppress my worship of You.

How does one entertain the presence of You Lord and enter into a place of suspicion or rejection?

You Lord are my foundation of peace; You are my strength and the direction of grief that I must take at this time.

Grief can cause my tongue to cease praise; pride can stop the foundational peace that only You provide.

Mark me to be recognized by You Lord; as a builder of the family name, do not enable anger to ease out this season of peace that You have for me. Anger will cause a feeling of destitution and depression.

Builder of the family name if You are confused: this needs to stop; be content in what you know to be true of the Lord. Dwell on thoughts that reward His truth in your life.

Content are we who know that the truth of our Lord will defeat any and all oppressive circumstances.

No comments: