Sunday, April 11, 2010

Psalm 104 Reality of problem solving

My reality is based on the Word of God, You are my Lord, You diligently nourish me. I worship You, You are endowed with honor and majesty.

You are the example of the perfect mantle: transparent, intellectual, and full of enlightenment and a shield against my carnal nature.

The illumination of enlightenment is within Your reflection , my guidance is through Your expressions, commitment of reality, and understanding.

I maintain and observe as a messenger of reality all of the expressions and functions of it; I radiate in Your presence.

You are my established and perfected confidence; in this way, it cannot be removed by secular theology or ideology.

It is You who protects and guides my discernment: Your reflection endures and establishes the illumination of Your Word.

Your reprimand can bring withdrawal or emotional shut down within my thinking; when I perceive agitation in Your Spirit, I tremble with fear.

But I also feel restored by Your presence and am aware of my human frailties; I function in depression until I can establish Your counsel for me at this time.

It is within Your boundaries that I should not stray; when I do, my decision of rebellion is set. My carnal confidence fails in Your understanding.

You are the source of satisfaction to my depression; Your Word brings comprehension and instruction to my awareness for illumination.

This births a new revived spirit and a renewal to my confidence: my enthusiasm and joy returns.

The obscurity of this enlightenment has past and brings life to my attitudes and behaviors.

You Lord are the reason for this awareness: once confidence has returned, maturity can be accomplished within me.

Insecurity might compel the bitterness to labor and inhabit my maturation and this confidence to nourish my rational being.

Identity will make transparent my emotional feelings, but Your anointing Lord always refreshes my understanding of who I am.

The strength of Your satisfaction and the tenacity of my carnal attitudes can only be understood and directed by You, Lord;

where carnal desires are allowed to nestle: trouble needs a secure hand for direction.

Arrogance will take a powerful stand within my rational soul then carnal confidence will profit my carnal nature; obsession and compulsive disorders are the shelter
for disguised suppression.

It is the Lord who determines this span of time for this season; it is You who recognizes the need of Your ingenious intervention for my thinking.

The time of withholding knowledge is an insecure obscure season: where in my carnal appetite bristle's and adapts itself rapidly to carnal desires.

I must not placate or appease these desires during this season of reality; but I must pursue and sustain Your provision for me.

When enlightenment exposes and eradicates my carnal appetites, they will no longer be allowed to become a comfort to me.

Anyone who births, labors, and maintains their vision in You Lord, will teach, minister, or counsel with security and truth.

I am amazed how diversified Your activities, occupations, and accomplishments are within my life; in Your true compassion and wisdom You teach me everything I need to know about me. I am confident in Your re-creation of me.

I continue to struggle with attitudes of insolence and pride, and walk in unstable behaviors; wherein I make them an non-entity. I become proud of the accomplishments in my carnal abilities. This is wrong.

There becomes a behavioral transference that is easily motivated within my thinking, of course it is followed by mental desolation.

The hesitation I feel within my thinking is caused by Your mercy so I may choose a moral decision; it is carnal ease within my being or an attitude of nurturing from You?

The decision made, I become strengthened in Your presence: You initiate my ability and confidence to seek Your favor and grace.

If for any reason I accept the ease of carnality, I will become dismayed and anxious: If I remove Your reality from my life, I have lost my identity. I then, regress.

Release Your reality to me, enable Your nurturing to be a formative process within my life: my confidence will find reality and I will be repaired.

You glory is a commitment and an accomplishment for me: You rejoice in this attitude and a behavioral choice to change.

It is Your respect of my personal dynamics that encourages my confidence and enlightenment. I receive this with great joy.

I will remember this relationship and personal training of my carnality for as long as I live: I gladly praise You for my restoration in Your righteousness.

I meditate with security and wholesome feelings within my rational soul. I have become a vessel of Your transparency for all to see.

If there are those who would be skeptical of carnal attitudes and behaviors within their walk with You; enable them to see the work You have done for me. It is Your restorative process of reality within my life that mankind can receive and praise You for.

No comments: