Monday, April 26, 2010

Psalm 145 Goodness

I exalt You Lord, You are my counselor; I am content in Your definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character always.

This is my choice for today and everyday; I am transparent in You definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character always.

You are great Lord and transparent to me; I love Your maturation process, and Your nourishment for me is deliberate.

This generation praises Your accomplishments within our lives; this will reveal Your power and direction to mankind.

I declare Your glorious honor above any and all power; also praise Your tremendous achievements within my life.

The carnality of mankind is challenged by Your power and direction, it creates fear and doubt within their ideology: I will continue to declare Your goodness.

I will continually confess a testimonial to Your goodness, and my life will be the song of Your righteousness.

You are gracious and full of compassion, You have patience that is not easily provoked to anger; Your maturity nurtures my rational being. It is Your kind rebuke and merciful reprimand that disciples me.

You are good to Your people: Your compassion is proof of Your accomplishments within our lives.

We praise Your achievements within our lives; Lord we as Your chosen give You honor.

We speak of the glory within Your counsel and teach about Your strength and power;

Builders of the family name understand Your work with them and are grateful for Your counsel.

Your counsel is an eternal counsel, and Your Word will endure this generation.

You sustain anyone who feels rejected: a fugitive lost with no identity, You restore life to those who suffer deprivation.

Your knowledge of us is our hope, we wait for Your direction; when it is our season You give nourishment.

Your release of power and direction will satisfy our need for Your approval and acceptance.

You are righteous and complete in Your attitude and behavior adjustments, and holy is all of Your accomplishments within us.

Lord You are with us now, and stand with us inside Your obvious stability.

You bestow acceptance to anyone who reveres You; You are attentive to our hurts, and are transparent with us.

You protect those of us who love You; but those choose to walk in guilt will lose their identity.

I declare the transparency of You in my life: and any insecurity is humbled within Your presence of definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character always.

No comments: