Monday, April 19, 2010

Psalm 119D Discipline

Enable Your kind reproof and merciful compassion to guide me; You are my Lord, Your salvation conforms me to Your Word.

I need to know what to do when I am defamed: I need to be bold, confident, and secure in Your Word.

Do not allow Your Word to escape my vocabulary; my hope is in Your discretion and justice.

I need the protection and instruction of Your practical rule for guiding my behavior, forever.

I am interdependent within my dynamics: I pursue Your will and lifestyle as my destination; not carnal ideology or doctrine.

I will tell everyone I know and anyone who will listen; I am not ashamed to be loved by You.

I will accept and comply to Your teachings which I have come to love.

My hands are committed to do the work of these teachings, which I love to do; I will think and meditate on Your Word as my practical guide for my lifestyle.

No comments: