Thursday, April 15, 2010

Psalm 109 Gossip/Slander

Lord I feel like You have turned Your back to me; I need Your transparency.

People who walk in guilt violate me with fraudulent tongues and deceptive words; distortions, gossip, and slander is abundant with carnal minded thinkers.

This overwhelms me, the attitude and behaviors with judgements of hatred feed on my venerability; the works of the flesh is cruel and vicious without cause.

I have been a friend to these people, but the reward from them was adverse hatred toward me.

Enable my commitment of friendship to have control over my rational being; enable those with acts of hatred to be established in Your power and direction of righteousness.

Only You know who will be counted guilty when vindication or conviction is due: enable his attitude and behaviors to be the judgement of offense he recognizes.

Allow their growing season of harvest be minimized; enable one who is accountable to fill the position that will be left empty.

Enable followers to be grieved but reveal reality and truth to their awareness.

Enable the vacillation from carnal to spiritual be within their understanding in problem-solving: enable them to pursue acceptance during stress and depressing circumstances.

Let those who were deceived by this ideology be open to truth; all this work of disrespect to You be ruined.

Close the ears to counsel of comfort; extend Your kindness, mercy, and support so they will perceive what is righteous.

Enable the health and emotional well-being to cease until they or future generations allow Your definite and conspicuous position within their spirit, mark of individuality within their dynamics, and honorable character within their attitudes and behaviors.

Bring into account the lies, deception, and gossip, You will not forget: do not enable the offense that bonded this family be forgotten.

Enable conviction to be ever present within their thoughts, so that the memory of their identity in You be lost.

Their choice of non-commitment in merciful compassion and understanding is displayed; condemnation, gossip, and defamation of character was the motivation to humiliate, wound, and devastate me.

The love of humiliating and dishonor was a great pleasure to carnal thinkers; enable them to embrace the pain of it: they're choice was not to bless, but to control.

The carnal choices of obsession in self establishes a carnal facade of superiority; this will not enable the reality of self-awareness to reflect the innermost truth about oneself.

It does enable the deceptive facade to hide Your strength and displaces man's fear of exposure.

Enable discernment to reveal those who attack and accuse from those who delight in You Lord: allow those who persecute or gossip be silenced.

I need You to fulfill and maintain Your will in me Lord; You are my definite and conspicuous position of faith, mark of individuality within my dynamics, and honorable character within my life:

You are the health to my psyche and Your compassionate rebuke and merciful reprimand is what preserves me.

This deprivation I feel causes humiliation and depression within my thinking; my identity is painfully wounded within my rational being.

I get defensive and withdrawn: I can get manic one minute and depressive the next. These feelings overwhelm me and wear me out physically.

My reverence for You then falters because of my neglect in Your Word; and my insecurity is unstable and unhealthy.

Carnal thinkers defamed my character with scandalous lies; I was shunned by the very people who say they love You.

Nurture me Lord: expose my faults according to Your kind rebuke and merciful reprimand:

At least then I will know and understand that this is Your power and direction for maturity; You will cause greatness of satisfaction in my life.

When someone humiliates, You bless; when one takes a stand, You will accept or reject it, but whatever Your decision let Your servant rejoice!

Disgrace comes with the choice of gossip and persecution; facades are wrapped with confusion and are offensive.

I praise You Lord for these lessons of attitude and behavioral adjustments for any and all who choose to take heed.

It is You who establishes strength of power and direction for those depressed when they are spiritually deprived; it is You who restores those who are condemned by carnal mankind's ideology.

No comments: