Monday, April 26, 2010

Psalm 146 Righteousness

I am transparent in the Lord. I am transparent in the reality of the Lord.

I want to be transparent as long as I live: transparency is my expressed testimony, even in the restoration process.

Do not put confidence or security in the leadership of mankind; in whom there is no transparency.

Carnal mankind has the idea that when he dies he will return to dirt; it is this ideology where they lose their identity in You Lord.

You guide our self-control behaviors for success, my expectations are in You.

You made our intellect, confidences, and all of mankind's emotional and rational being; it is You who guards our stability forever.

It is You who exercises enlightenment for the depressed and deceived; nourishment to those who suffer spiritual deprivation. It is the Lords choice to detach or restrict:

The knowledge of those who are spiritually ignorant; it is You Lord who encourages the humbled and the humiliated; You give righteousness to those who are righteous.

The Lord watches over the homeless, friendless, and those without parental influence; You restore the lonely, bereaved, or those in a desolate place: but those who choose to walk in guilt will be overwhelmed and humiliated.

You Lord are my counsel always; the guiding pillar for this generation.

I am transparent in You!

No comments: