Sunday, April 25, 2010

Psalm 141 Preservation

Lord I reveal myself to You: be attentive to my emotions: pay attention to my prayer as I cry.

Enable my intercession to be established as an acceptable act of worship; a surrender as an exchange for pride.

Protect me Lord, I need a guard over my thinking and my words; a natural barrier on my rational being.

I do not want to enable my thinking, or my will to embrace, or my emotions to be overwhelmed by grief, stress, or adversity; I do not want abuse or injustice to partake within the activities of my carnality.

Let righteousness conquer me; I welcome Your reproof and merciful reprimand: enable it to convict me; I want Your anointing, my prayer is against my wrong choices.

Condemnation cannot survive the strength of Your security; hear my intellect and my words, I am not dim-witted.

Because of the demands of those who slander, my strength is dispersed by the ripping of the root within my confidence.

My knowledge is secure in You Lord: You are my stability and boldness; do not enable this deprivation to control me.

Protect me from the plots which has enveloped my thinking and this deception of their vanity.

Let the guilt be overwhelmed by their attitude, behaviors, and I choose to conform to Your protection.

No comments: