Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Psalm 119K Insecurity

I am very aware that Your counsel and Your Word Lord is the answer to my insecurity; it brings enlightenment to my ignorance.

I made You a promise, and I will keep it; I am determined, I am informed.

At times, the burden of it deeply overwhelms and depresses me: I need the nourishment and restoration Lord, I need Your Word.

Please accept my spontaneous outcry, I beg You Lord; I offer You my life, teach me Your just attitude and behaviors.

Reveal the truth of my identity; I am fully aware that Your presence and Word is my source of truth.

There are those who walk in guilt by choice, they plot cruel and slanderous lies about me: I will not vacillate from Your Word or presence.

It is through Your Word that the mirror image of restoration is given as my inheritance: I rejoice within my being, and am strengthened through my intellectual understanding.

I commit to Your Word with not only my intellect, but my emotional energy and understanding as well; it is the very source of my life.

No comments: