Saturday, April 3, 2010

Psalm 84 Purpose

I love being in Your presence, You have appointed this time for me.

My identity yearns for Your approval, my security is You surrounding me: My rational being desires Your purpose for my insecure life.

It is my self-esteem that will establish this spontaneous time of worship with You; this is where I am free, mature, and nurtured in You.

I am content and established in Your restoration and transparency for this time in my life. Stop and think about that.

I am so fortunate that my boldness and strength is in Your ability as my restorer; Your understanding of me and the ability within me is beyond my comprehension.

Your source of satisfaction brings weeping of joyous tears; Your teaching fills my intellect with grace and thanksgiving.

We intellectually and spiritually exercise ourselves from strength to strength. Everyone can be open and appear before You Lord.

You have appointed this time for me; intellectually discern my prayer and understand my need of You within my ability to use self-control.

Provide a shelter of defense for Your chosen vessel: I need Your acceptance, esteem, and support.

Better is one day in Your secure purpose that a thousand days anywhere else: I would rather be your servant than remain in obvious sin to the disturbed wealthy.

You Lord are my accomplished protector: You restore grace and honor to me; You do not deny any good from the choice of integrity and truth.

I am contented in You Lord; You are my boldness and confidence.

No comments: