Saturday, April 3, 2010

Psalm 86 Strength

Listen to my plea Lord: I am depressed within my emotional recesses because of my current circumstances I am feeling emotionally deprivation.

Preserve and protect my identity in You: my motives are pure and rational; You are my God, I need Your transparency to reveal my boldness and security in You.

Be compassionate and gracious to me Lord; I am transparent before You always. It is You who I reveal myself to.

Be glad in the identity of Your servant: only in You do I refresh my spirit.

You are my prosperity Lord; ready to forgive in abundance and be merciful through reproach to anyone who is transparent in You.

Be attentive to Your child, listen to the motive of my prayer; regard my determination to seek Your face.

In this season of anguish and distress; I will reveal myself to You, and You will answer me honestly.

There is no one like You, nor can anyone do the work within my life that You have done: birth, govern, maintain, restore, and repair my rational being.

Anyone who has been restored by You comes to adore Your confrontation Lord; we also love Your definite and conspicuous position of faith within our lives, mark of individuality within our dynamics, and Your honorable character within our motivations.

It is Your Word that is the nourishment to my spirit; this matures me. It is You who separates my performance from my suppressed attitudes: You are my God.

Teach me Your chosen lifestyle for me; I will exercise my behaviors as I mature in Your established stability; incorporate my emotional well being, intellectual understanding, and willful choices for Your glory so that I may reverence Your presence.

I praise You Lord in total awareness and understanding of who I am in You: I reveal Your definite and conspicuous position of faith within my life, mark of individuality within my dynamics, and Your honorable character within my motivations.

You are wonderfully kind in the merciful reproach and reproof toward me: You have more than once recovered my identity from depression and the demands of this world.

There are arrogant people who establish themselves against me, they are fearful of what I know of them and pursue my identity in You to be destroyed. They are not committed to anyone or anything but themselves.

You Lord are full of compassion; gracious and trustworthy in Your stability that will be established in me.

Confront these people, have mercy on me; give Your security and strength to Your servant, I will be transformed into a builder of the family name who is a servant to You.

Reveal Your grace to me; so that these who hate me might see it and be silenced; it is You who nurtures and protects me. You are my encouragement and strength.

No comments: