Monday, April 26, 2010

Psalm 150 Transparency

I am transparent in You Lord. Be transparent in Your presence with me: reveal Your transparency in strength and in power to Your people.

Be transparent in Your abilities within my life: be transparent in conforming me to Your greatness.

Be transparent in Your truth as an incising instrument: be transparent in healing MY emptiness and issues.

Be transparent in the rhythms of my seasonal maturation process: be transparent in Your living instrument and in the song of my life as Your praise.

Be transparent in Your restorative process within my intellect, rational being, emotional well-being, or the spirituality of my life.

Enable every vital breath that You inspire in me be transparent of Your existence.

I am transparent in You Lord!

No comments: