Saturday, April 3, 2010

Psalm 85 Renewal

Reveal Your acceptance and confidence to me Lord; I need the security of Your self control within my identity.

You have given complete forgiveness to me and taken away my sins. Stop and think about that.

You have eased all my carnal passions and have given me control over my intense anger.

Renew my convictions and dedication unto me. You are the Father of my Savior.

Will my forgiveness be ever present before me? Will You be constantly disappointed in me?

Will You not nurture and nourish me again? I want to rejoice in Your renewal of my spirit.

It is Your kindness through reproof and reproach that reveals Your merciful restoration to me.

I am aware and have chosen to be obedient to what You say. It is Your reality that gives stability to our attitudes and behaviors. I do not want to be irresponsible in my actions or reactions.

Truly Your salvation is approachable for anyone who will revere You as Father, Your glory resides in our confidence as our God.

Your kindness in mercy establishes our stability; our transparency and security inhabits our identity together.

My stability grows from my confidence in You, and the transparency is a performance of my enlightenment of You.

It is You Lord who renews what is good within our emotional well being; our confidence in You will restore our development into maturity.

Transparency will reveal itself in this exercise of growth, then change in attitudes, behaviors, and motives are a reality because of Your reality within us.

No comments: