Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Psalm 91 Character

I am established in the protection of You, Supreme Restorer, and I can endure anything. I remain under the defense of Your protection, Almighty God.

I have determined within my thinking to be with You Lord; You are the trust and stronghold of my mental health: it is in You where my confidence and security remains.

It is Your defense and preservation that keeps my mind from the pitfall of compromise and confusion.

You are my protection Lord, defend me from the humiliation of the carnal tongue of mankind. You are my hope and boldness; it is Your stability that is my defense mechanism and safeguard of security.

I will not display these feelings of fear in times of adversity nor the wounds that come from each growing season.

The torment grows into anger; then insolence is obvious within my attitude and behaviors. My character is being tested and revealed.

I must discipline my emotional feelings to accept the abundance of strength that self-control can achieve; I will not allow a lack of discipline to control my character.

Only You can see the affliction that is within my rational being; only You can see the need for the restoration within my condemned attitudes and behaviors.

I am determined to change this and commit myself to Your will for my life: that is my hope, confidence, and boldness. To be restored by Your supreme restoration is now my occupation.

I will not allow evil motives to prosper in anguish within my being; and fight any wound of torment to approach my place in You.

It is Your will Lord to give Your angels command over my rational soul; and those I love, You will protect and guide safely.

This security brings encouragement as well as enlightenment to my thinking; their influence disbands any insecurity as a mental obstacle of doubt.

I walk with courage but also am aware of the diabolic theology that prevails: the pretense, facades, and pacifying monsters that is around the people of God. The display of insecurity within the carnal nature of mankind.

You reveal an attitude of love toward me Lord; also have given me a spirit of emancipation that directs my choices. I am well established in Your security and enlightenment. I have identified with Your definite and conspicuous position of spirit, mark of individuality within my soul, and honorable character within my flesh.

You call Lord, I answer: You are with me during times of anguish whether I feel it or not. You Lord are my strength and honor.

You reveal Yourself to me: I desire a long life of service to You. You are the satisfaction within my rational being.

No comments: