Friday, April 9, 2010

Psalm 98 Mind Set

My reoccurring issues need Your renewed attitude adjustment because You have accomplished wonderful changes to my temperament.

Your transparency has obviously revealed the conceit of my thinking; I need Your unbiased integrity for the adjustment.

You have inscribed Your kind rebuke and merciful reprimand to me; the stability to the builders of the family name is where the repairs are completed and my confidence has discerned Your health for my rational soul.

I shout for joy because of Your confidence within me, it breaks open the attitude and behaviors of my life in harmonious song to celebrate You mindset for me.

This song is established as harmonious praise and worship that disband the pressing issues of my life which I face today.

Your protection guards against any confessed bitterness that would corrode my strength in You; I shout for joy against bitterness. You are the Master Counselor.

Enable any anxiety within me to be aggravated by any accomplishments that would inhabit Your place with me.

Enable me to be triumphant with Your righteous attitude for my enlightened life; this will nurture any strength that I need.

Vindicate Your righteous attitude to prevail in my thinking, my confidence needs Your rule without discrimination.

No comments: