Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Psalm 119N Righteousness

You are just to those who choose to be transparent in You Lord; Your determination within me is perfect.

Your restoration process that You have appointed unto me is righteous and stable; establish Your truth within me.

When anguish and stress take over Your Word within our rational being, jealousy will ravage our thoughts and behaviors.

Your Word will challenge those attitudes and encourage healing and direction: I love that!
I am no one that anyone should admire: but Lord I do love Your Word and its practical applications to my life.

Your righteousness is my eternal prosperity and Your Word establishes my stability.

It is true that stress and anguish can overwhelm me: Yet it is Your Word that is my righteous expectations that see me through this ordeal.

No comments: