Thursday, April 22, 2010

Psalm 130 Hope

I am in severe need of Your presence Lord.

Listen to my cry: understand and hear my sincere prayer.

There is no flaw in Your character Lord, who could even come close to Your perfection?

There is forgivensess in Your love, that is why I find it easy to worship and revere You.

I place my hope in You Lord, my reality is in Your Word, and I place my expectations of trust in Your capable hands.

My identity is more secure in Your hope than all the ideology of carnality mankind can create.

Enable Your people to trust and hope only in You Lord: there is compassionate and kindness in Your reprimand of our attitude; and there is an abundance of change within restoration.

You are the One who changes people from carnal thinkers to builders of the family name.

No comments: