Saturday, April 17, 2010

Psalm 116 Identity

I love You Lord because You understand my emotional issues, and the passion of my prayers.

You not only listen, but You hear my instincts as well; therefore I have no difficulties being transparent to You at anytime.

There is an obsessive ruin that surrounds me the stress of failure causes me anxiety: grief, anguish, and adversity seem to find me.

I need to expose Your definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character to my attitudes and behaviors; Lord I am asking You to preserve my identity in You.

You are gracious Lord, You are righteous, and filled with compassion for me.

You protect the naive from themselves: I was feeling insignificant and powerless, You make me secure once again.

You have restored peace within my identity; because of this, You honor me greatly.

Again You have strengthened my identity from a state of ruin, my confidence from conceit, and kept my insecurities from overwhelming me.

I choose to nourish myself with Your Word Lord; this is the foundation of my confidence and restoration within my life.

In You Lord am I established in righteousness; I study, read, and write Your Word, even when I feel hurt or humbled in doing so.

I am continually challenged but determined about my relationship with You; carnal mankind lie and deceive, vanity is the motive of thinking.

Ideology or religiosity cannot restore or even improve on what You Lord have given or done within my life.

I accept the bonding of boldness, transparency, and integrity from You; I will expose myself to Your definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character.

I choose to create righteous attitudes and behaviors; I will keep my promise to You Lord.

I want to be precious in Your sight and choose the death of carnal self centered thinking.

I truly want to be Your servant; I am a slave to Your truth, and a builder of the family name; Your Word has made transparent my fears, weaknesses, and character flaws.

I am a victim of Your praise, I worship You; I expose myself to Your definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character.

Thank You for Your restoration, commitments to me, and a purpose for my life.

I am in the protection of Your enlightenment, I love being in the center of Your will, living in Your peace is a blessing.
I am transparent in You Lord!

No comments: