Friday, April 16, 2010

Psalm 111 Obedience

I am transparent before You Lord, I worship You with my entire being; I receive Your counsel for health within my esteem, I want to be restored to You.

Your accomplishments within my rational being are tremendous; anyone can be restored unto wholeness if the acceptance of responsibility is pursued.

It is Your attitude, behaviors, and motives that is honorable before us: Your righteousness will endure forever.

You Lord have birthed this call of separation within my rational being; I must adapt the attitude and behaviors to discipline myself for Your definite and conspicuous position within my spirit, mark of individuality within my dynamics, and honorable character into my thinking: You are gracious and full of compassion.

Restoration has been given to me along with Your nurturing Word: You make me aware of my commitment to You.

You manifest Your ability and strength through Your accomplishment within this world as Your inheritance.

It is Your power and direction that gives the stability and determination through Your divine Word; all of Your mandates are established and trustworthy.

You provide and maintain my stability and a healthy esteem; in You they are secure forever.

You have given provision for change within my spirit, soul, and body Lord: not change as man's ideology would dictate or define, but within Your definite and conspicuous position for me, mark of individuality to me, and honorable character in me.

I give my allegiance to You Lord, You are the beginning of my wisdom: my intellect, behavior, attitudes, and lifestyle is healthier and secure because of Your Word: I praise You forever Lord.

No comments: