Friday, April 16, 2010

Psalm 112 Defense

I am transparent in You Lord. I revere Your presence within my life and am contented in the study of Your Word.

I am confident in Your understanding: this generation should be upright, content, and blessed.

I am happy in Your dwelling place, it is where my ability, enlightenment, and maturity takes place: Your righteousness endures forever.

Anyone who dwells there serves with genuine motives and is trustworthy in service; the radiance of Your illumination will dim ignorance: it is Your grace, compassion, and righteousness, Lord.

Altruistic in motives reveals grace in attitude; I will maintain Your provision for my determination to serve You.

I am not intimidated, nor can be manipulated: my choice is Your justice, this is my testimony.

I am not fearful of stress, adversity, or gossip that devastates my character: You will stabilize my understanding while I remain confident in Your ability.

It is my attitude, behaviors, and emotional health that is secure in You; I will not be fearful in dreadful situations, while waiting for You godly resolutions.

You are the administrator who meets the needs of those who are spiritually deprived: Your justice endures forever; Your power of motivation is glorious within my healing.

I will not violate or purposely provoke anger toward anyone; those who grind their teeth in anger will be discouraged: the esteem of those who condemn will be lost.

No comments: