Friday, April 16, 2010

Psalm 110 Apathy

My prayer to You is to help me establish myself in Your power and direction for righteousness until I can bring these acts of hatred under control and place myself in humility.

It is You Lord who matures me, as long as I am willing to go through correction; You are my guiding pillar in support of boldness and security: these acts of hatred must be subdued.

I am spontaneous to Your ability and the resources of Your Word; You are a compassionate Father from my birth until now: you have already restored my carnal attitudes.

You have committed this to me, I receive Your restoration through the transparency of my will.

You are the Father of my rational being, You fortify my strength and direction for any circumstance that I may face.

It is You who judges the carnality of mankind, You will revive my rational being from this apathetic and insecure behavior; I need security and confidence.

I want to occupy and inherit Your attitudes, behaviors, and motivations for my life; You must enlighten my thinking for Your glory.

No comments: