Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Psalm 122 Security

I am exalted when I can go to the Lord, to exercise my faith in order to build and repair my emotional issues before the Lord.

The ability to endure the openness of this confrontation is secured by You.

Teaching security and protecting our awareness is coupled together for healing my rational being.

Any correction that comes from the Lord restores my relationship to His children and Himself with a definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character.

There are concealed areas of my life that would either vindicate or punish my conscious; it is these places that are in need of repair.

I ask of You Lord for counsel of the restoration of peaceful teaching; we are secure in Your love Father.

Peace of mind is a strength; confidence is a genuine virtue of character.

My relationship benefits and is full of peace with Your presence; I pray for my security in You.

My choice is to abide in the Lord; I will pursue Your presence because You are the best for my welfare.

No comments: