Friday, April 9, 2010

Psalm 95 Worship

Lord enable my life to be a song to You: I want to rejoice in the strength of Your transparency.

I am determined to project my self with a purpose of adoration in joyful worship to You.

You are a Superior God, a tremendous Counselor, above all theologies and any ideologies.

It is Your power that examines the intimacies of my confidence; whenever I am weary it is Your strength that nurtures my boldness.

You manage and maintain the restlessness of my carnal nature; it is Your direction that determines the security within me.

I pay homage to the royalty of Your position in my life, I prostrate myself to Your service. I humbly bow my rational soul before You, You are my creator.

You are my God; I am Your child, a servant of Your power, means, and direction. I understand Your will for my life and obey Your call. I do not desire or habituate a controversy with Your understanding or awareness, but carnal man will cause it. As with any season of change the sense of driving determination and obsessive compulsive behavior will try and dictate.

The generation before provoked You Lord, they examined Your Word, tested Your loyalty, and analyzed Your commitment.

For a very long time You were distressed and wounded with this generation and their attitude and behaviors: this people vacillate in their understanding and perception; they do not desire the attitude and behaviors You desire for our lifestyle.

I am determined with a passion to see this through: I made a vow to not embrace their carnal choices or allow it to disturb my peace or walk in You.

No comments: