Saturday, April 24, 2010

Psalm 140 Protection

Direct me away from the ideology of the carnal minded; protect me from the abusive rage of their politics:

They choose to consciously stress and verbalize confusion to rational thinking; they delight in obsessively distorting any sense of reality.

Their purpose is to wound with lies and slander; cunning words of anger depress any natural boundary I have within my rational being. Stop and think about that.

Sustain me Lord from the power and direction of those who walk in guilt: protect me from the injustice of the carnal thinkers: who purposely plot against my well-being.

Arrogance sets a trap, the standard type of bondage with lies and deception that surround them will fail to support them. Stop and think about that.

I state Lord that You are my God: listen to the words of my rational being.

Lord God, give boldness to my salvation; You protect my ability and understanding in this defensive season I am in.

Do not avenge the attitude of the condemned: do not secure their behaviors; lest they think their ideology is superior. Stop and think about that.

There are attitudes that envelop my thinking; this labor is a wearing effort of worry within the natural boundary of my thinking.

Enable me to embrace this anger: enable the feelings of rage to be under control; I do not want these feelings to endure.

Do not allow words of stress or grief to be established and come against my confidence: guilt will chase the injustice within the carnality of mankind to ruin.

I am convinced that You Lord maintain my cause with humility and will vindicate my suffering and depression.

Truly the righteous will give thanks for Your definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character: the upright will inherit Your acceptance, endurance, and purpose.

No comments: