Thursday, April 22, 2010

Psalm 126 Thanksgiving

Lord it was You who restored me from duress and when I returned to You I was a guiding pillar of hope to those who were lost.

My attitude and behaviors was filled with rejoicing; my life is a song to Your charity. My motto is: The Lord has nourished my rational being and honored me with His love.

Lord You have done tremendous work within my life; therefore You made my life full of joy in You.

Restore me to Your state of spiritual prosperity Lord, while I am quiet before You; I need Your strength and confidence.

I choose to birth humility within my life and will harvest great joy.

I choose to enable maturity to develop within my life, even bear the pain of growth. Enabling maturity to be a reality within my life will bring a bounty of rejoicing in Your presence.

No comments: