Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Psalm 119P Praise

There is hostile attitudes within the leadership Lord, but my understanding and trust is in the ability of Your Word to resolve it.

I rejoice in Your Word, to me it is as priceless as antiques of old.

I detest liars and deceivers that use manipulation, pseudo loyalty, and co-dependence against Your people for power and control: but Your practical rules for guiding my life is Your Word.

Praise is my choice that makes my life whole because it acknowledges Your righteous acts of vindication and reason.

Tremendous contentment and tranquility do I possess because of the love I have of Your Word: nothing is an obstacle to me when I employ it.

Lord, Your salvation has given peace to my mental well-being; I am determined to accomplish my study in Your Word.

My identity is protected and regenerated by Your restoration; I feel passionate about the power of Your Word.

I have observed Your practical rules for guiding my behavior and embrace it for my life: everything I think, say, and do including my motivation is manifested for Your approval, Lord.

No comments: