Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Psalm 93 Stability

You are my Lord of counsel, Your majestic glory is above all other ideologies. Your Word is bold and secure, that gives my rational being strength. The carnality of mankind are established within their own humanistic thinking, they do not consider anything else.

Your authority is the stabilizing factor of every new circumstance I face; You are the beginning and the end of my mental health and development.

Overwhelming feelings may awaken the fear inside my thinking; emotional turmoil reveals itself and can cause a temporary mental regression.

But Your reality and truth is greater than any turmoil I might face; the restlessness of my emotions and the brokenness of my unstable behavior is maintained in Your presence.

Your restoration stabilizes my faith and I can trust Your ability to reassure Your presence within me: Your holiness and stability are mine for the asking.

You are forever my God.

No comments: