Monday, April 19, 2010

Psalm 119F Analysis

You are my destiny Lord; I am determined to learn, and study Your behaviors and counsel.

I yearn for Your acceptance with my attitudes and behaviors: You are merciful and I love Your Word.

I do analyze my attitude and behaviors and have endured myself to Your restorative and mirror image process.

I am aggressive and uninhibited in obedience to the study of Your Word.

I allowed legalism to intimidate Your restorative process within me: but I will not forget Your practical rules for guiding my life.

I enable changes that You establish within my life to be transparent and determined because I choose to worship You.

I am a friend to anyone who reveres You; especially those who use Your practical rules for guiding their lifestyles.

My confidence is full of Your mercy: Your practical rules for guiding my behaviors is worth the lifestyle effort of change.

No comments: