Friday, April 16, 2010

Psalm 113 Transparency

I am transparent in You Lord. I am transparent in Your service, I am transparent in Your definite and conspicuous position within my spirit, mark of individuality within my rational being, and honorable character within my attitude and behaviors.

I am content within my spirit, rational being, attitude, and behaviors now and evermore.

From my birth to now You Lord have a definite and conspicuous position within my life and You are transparent within my thinking.

Lord be active within every aspect of my life; Your honor and presence is above any enlightenment man can think of.

Who can compare Your love and abilities with You Lord; who is established in Word or truth of this enlightenment?

Who would humble themselves to understand the carnality of my attitude, behaviors, and emotional status.

It is You who strengthens my weakness, brings openness out of deprivation, motivation out of the destitute feelings of self-pity.

Thank You Lord for establishing me with the teachers I need; thank You for the spiritual leadership that faithfully served You and Your children.

Because You enable the unimaginative and the unproductive to build and maintain their rational being; You also are a joyful bonding agent within the builders of the family name. I am transparent in You Lord.

No comments: