Sunday, April 25, 2010

Psalm 142 Trouble

I reveal my thoughts to You Lord, my attitude is revealed through my behaviors and words.

You are my catharsis of dissatisfaction; I reveal my troubled emotions of anguish and stress to You.

My reality is overwhelmed right now, You know my motivations. My attitude and behaviors have enabled my life to be trapped by my feelings.

I know the strength of You as my resource of power and direction, no one else can respect my call but You; it is You who called me in the first place; You care for my identity, in You there is no loss.

In anguish I cried to You Lord: You are my security, my shelter, and my portion of confidence.

Acknowledge my pain: I feel abused, depressed, and overwhelmed; there are those who establish their might of politics against me.

Enable my reality to see the truth of Your definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character: Your righteousness embraces me; You honor me Lord.

No comments: