Saturday, April 24, 2010

Psalm 139 Identity

Lord You examine my attitude, behaviors, and motives; You have helped me to identify and understand what is healthy and what is not.

You know my endurance, awareness, and strengths; You comprehend and discern my thoughts that are sometimes foreign to me.

You are the diffuser to these feelings that I sometimes can not control; You direct my attitude and behaviors, I am not good at this.

There is not one word, thought, or idea that You have not recognized or discerned in my rational being.

You fortify my future and heal my past; You are the restorative power within me.

Such knowledge is too remarkable for me; I barely comprehend or endure the responsibility of it.

How could I ever leave Your Spirit of reality? Where would I go to leave Your acceptance, favor, or face?

When I am thinking things through, You are there; if I choose to detach or regress, I am very aware that You are there.

When I disengage myself into denial or remain in the residue of justified anger:

Even in a state of mind of being demanding, Your power and direction guides me and Your support system strengthens me.

Ignorance overwhelms me especially during the season of adversity: You illuminate every facet of my being.

Denial and ignorance is not hidden from You; adversity will enlighten the condition of both issues: but to You Lord ignorance and awareness are both teachable conditions.

Your wisdom and Word have provoked my thinking and reasoning: You have protected me as an intimate bond of the family.

I worship and adore You; You have diliberately and creatively formed me: the call of separation is a part of Your accomplishments within me; my identity understands that.

The foundation of my identity is not concealed from You, I do not disguise or fabricate the confidence You have given me.

Your knowledge discerns the need within my identity, the apathy I feel; in Your parental way You determine to love me when I cannot love myself.

How priceless are Your thoughts and feelings toward me Lord. How totally secure Your love is toward me, thank you!!

No comments: