Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Psalm 119O Word

I expose my thoughts, will, and emotional well being to You Lord; I have determined to keep my placement with You.

I cry to You; defend me please from my self, I will keep Your restorative process within my dynamics.

I am anxious about new beginnings, I cried for Your help: I trust and wait for Your counsel.

My knowledge of the adversity of self protection needs Your Word of truth in counsel.

Regard my cry according to Your compassionate reproof and merciful reprimand: Lord restore me to Your justice.

I am tempted to pursue carnal theology and expectations: but they are not truth for practical rules for guiding my life.

You are accessible to me Lord; Your Word is complete stability to my rational being.

Your restoration is my counseling foundation that is established in Your Word always.

Discern this depression and self pity; impart to me the ability to recover myself with the practicality of Your Word.

Vindicate this personal controversy and avenge my sanity: nourish and restore me with obedience through Your Word.

Salvation is incomprehensible to those who walk in guilt: they will not acknowledge or understand Your Word.

Your compassionate understanding is magnanimous Lord: nourish and restore my determination to be obedient to Your Word.

There are many carnal thinkers who are hostile toward my loyalty to You, this causes me anguish and stress; I will not reject Your restoration process.

I embrace this act of restriction and detest this attitude of hostility; these carnal thinkers do not regard the authority of Your Word.

Discern my love for Your Word Lord: it nourishes my spirit, restore my rational being, and revives my attitude and behaviors to Your obedience.

It is Your Word that is my stability: every righteous cause has a consequence that can endure me to You forever.

No comments: