Monday, April 19, 2010

Psalm 119E Hope

Be mindful of Your servant today, Lord; I need Your Word to provoke hope in me.

It is also my comfort during depression, stress, and troubled times: it is You Word of hope that gives me understanding and security.

I will not enable the arrogant thinkers to manipulate me with corrupted contempt and ridicule: I will not neglect Your practical rules for guiding my life.

I want to always recognize Your determination and disposition Lord; I need to learn to console myself in it.

Your practical guide helps me to seize my fear and anger issues against those who walk in guilt.

Your Word for Your children is the perspective for my core being.

I recognized Your definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character for the times of adversity, and have protected my identity in the study of Your Word.

I will accomplish this and am committed to do this; I observe and maintain my identity with Your Word.

No comments: