Sunday, April 25, 2010

Psalm 143 Guidance

Listen to my prayer I implore You Lord: You always answer me because You are not only righteous but faithful as well.

Do not be judgemental toward me; acceptance and respect come only from You, no one on this earth can give what You do to me.

Carnality injures with acts of hatred and molests my reality with deception: they bruise my ability to be nourished and to be restored within my confidence of my rational being; this has also made me feel ignorant and helpless. I am numb and stoic.

My reality continues to be overwhelmed: my understanding is devastated.

You were with me in my past even though I did not serve You; I remember Your accomplishments of directing me with Your hand.

My service continues to be at Your call: my reality desires Your presence and longs for Your confidence. Stop and think about that.

Be a witness with me Lord: my identity in You including its expressions and functions are overwhelmed: do not reject me otherwise depression will flood my reality.

Give me understanding of Your kind reproof and merciful reprimand in any given situation; because You are my hope; cause me to acknowledge the attitude and behaviors I should live: I need Your acceptance in my life.

Recover me from these acts of hatred: I will conceal myself in Your protection.

Teach me to do Your will; You are my God: You are the reality of my identity that is precious and good; guide me to Your confidence.

Nourish, restore, and revive me Lord; it is Your definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character: Your righteousness will bring my identity out of stress.

Your reproof and reprimand will disciple my acts of hatred that cause the loss of identity above all, I am Your servant.

No comments: