Monday, April 19, 2010

Psalm 119H Renewal

It is Your power and direction that has stabilized my emotional well being: give me intellectual understanding that I may learn Your teachings, Lord.

I choose to revere You and will benefit from Your discernment; I am trying to be patient and trust in Your Word.

I recognize that through this time of humbling, Your Word has given me transparency and righteous thinking; Your truth and stability is for my own well being and understanding.

I am asking You to enable Your kind rebuke and merciful reprimand from my strength and reassurance through the reality of Your Word.

Enable Your compassion to invade my rational being, I need nourished by Your Word and restored by Your presence.

I do not wish to be arrogant, ashamed, or insolent; I do not desire to be stubborn or rebellious: but I do desire to be deliberate in my study of Your Word.

I revere my relationship with You and love the results of Your restorative process within my life.

Enable my understanding to be in the center of Your Will: in this I will not disappoint You or myself.

No comments: