Saturday, April 10, 2010

Psalm 103 Change

I will bless the Lord with my identity: with everything I have I will acknowledge the definite and conspicuous position within my spirit, mark of individuality within my soul, and honorable character within my body.

I will adore You Father with my total being, I will not forget the health and life changing improvements that You have made in me.

You have forgiven my faults, even the lack of commitment; repaired my mental disorders, and physical ailments.

It is You who changes my strength and corrects my lifestyle with Your kind rebuke and merciful reproach.

It is You who fill my mouth with praise; my immaturity is rebuilt and renewed with strength.

You Lord exercise and maintain this transparency, determination, and discretion for my overwhelming feelings of deceit and abuse.

It is Your instruction through Your Word that give the understanding to my carnal nature, in order to strengthen myself as a builder of the family name within Your congregation.

You are full of compassion and grace, slow to be angry and overflowing with kindness.

This conviction will not always be with me: nor will Your disappointment of me.

You do not hold past confessed sins against me; nor punish me unjustly for my faults, bad choices, or wrongful behaviors.

It is Your enlightenment that is the power of my confidence, it is the strength of Your compassion that gives my reverence to You.

Just as light is from darkness, so have You removed rebellion from my thinking.

As a father understands his child, so do You understand my devotion to You.

Thank You for comprehending my character and motivations; You are ever mindful of how frail I really am.

As far as the carnal man is concerned, these seasons reveal the frailty of the flesh; the fading glory of the carnality spread and develops within its own merit.

The reality of anger is better understood as it becomes a non-entity: I cannot control the concern or the function of it until then.

Your kindness and compassion is perpetual and true to me; Your righteous transparency is upon this generation of the builders of the family name.

For those who are called and have chose to conform to this transparency are decisive and committed to Your mandate.

The Lord has established His mantle of enlightenment; His counsel is the power over our emotional well being.

I choose to honor You Lord, I am Your messenger; my confidence, ability, and strength comes from You. I choose to be committed to Your Word and will take Your counsel. I will obey Your call and teachings.

I will magnify You Lord because You have appointed this as my time for service; I will serve You and You accept my service for this generation.

I will glorify You in everything I think, say, and do; I give You dominion over every place I am: I will honor You in the reality of my identity and the truth I know.

No comments: